Real Time Gross Settlement/National Electronic Fund Transfer
RTGS/NEFT is one of the safest secure modes of fund transfer.
Customer must be submit below required Information
|1||Amount to be remitted|
|2||Remitting customer's account number which is to be debited|
|3||Name of the beneficiary bank|
|4||Name of the beneficiary customer|
|5||IFSC of receiving branch|
|6||Account number of the beneficiary customer|
IFSC code of Our Bank
|Branch Code||Branch Name||IFSC Code|
|052||Market Yard Branch||KKBK0MNSB02|
Benefits of RTGS/NEFTServices
- Avoid long waiting period
- Credits The Beneficiary's A/c The Same Day Through RTGS
- Credits The Beneficiary's A/c The Same Day/Next Day If Remittance Done Late In The Day
- No need of physical cheque/Demand draft
- Reduces time/cost/effort
- Reduces Paper work and improves efficiency
Guideline for Customer
- If customer don't know the IFSC code of the receiving branch then The IFSC code is also available on the RBI website (http://rbidocs.rbi.org.in/rdocs/RTGS/DOCs/RTGEB1110.xls).
- For RTGS Eligibility : Transactions Above 2 Laces.
- For NEFT Eligibility : No Limit
- 11:00 am to 03:00 P.M. (Monday to Saturday)